The C.R.E.W. seeks to provide spiritual and social outreach to young adults ages 18-35. The goal is providing moral and spiritual structure in order to empower lives as disciples of Jesus Christ
The C.R.E.W. Ministry exists to provide a positive environment where millennials can be encouraged, empowered, enlightened, and encounter God both spiritually and through Fellowship.
- To draw persons closer to Christ.
- To operate a vibrant college ministry which promotes higher educations and maintain healthy connection with students who are away at school and those who are local.
- To foster the development of relationships for MSBC members ages 18-35.
- To consistently recognize the critical role millennials must play in shaping and implementing current and future ministry.
- Host activities, which show young adults that you can have fun being a Christian.
More About the College Ministry
The College Ministry seeks to CONNECT, ENGAGE and INFORM.
Connect - Identify, establish, and maintain contact with current MSBC college students CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR STUDENT DATABASE
Engage - Offering spiritual and personal insights across communication platforms relevant to student experiences. Efforts include care packages, podcast with Bishop and college-age discipleship courses.
Inform – Sharing information and resources regarding academics, careers and student opportunities.
Save these Dates:
- College Prep Session – Spring 2017
- Step Show – Spring 2017
- Bon Voyage Fellowship – Summer 2017
- College day – October 2017