Next Level Generation Young Adult Ministry seeks to provide spiritual and social outreach to young adults ages 18-39. The goal is to provide moral and spiritual structure in order to empower lives as disciples of Jesus Christ. As a ministry, we bridge the gap between world teachings and lead persons back to the cross.
The Young Adult Ministry of MSBC is committed to the mission of Jesus Christ, reaching the masses, creating disciples and promoting change in the lives of young men and women ages 18-39 by addressing the needs of each individual as a collective.
The young adult ministry is comprised of four distinct groups:
Joshua Generation: 18-24
Daniel Generation: 25-29
Joseph Generation: 30-35
Moses Generation: 36-39
The groups represent 4 different generations under one umbrella: Gen X, Millennials, Gen Y and Gen Z. While they all are young adults, each group is at very distinct points in their lives and have different needs. We address the needs of all by hosting ministry, fellowship, and personal growth opportunities that are generational focused as well as collective.
Our theme for 2021 is “Homecoming: Back to My First Love #reset” The pandemic has created new norms causing us to have to find a new way to connect to God and people without the security of the physical church building. Our aim this year is to lead young adults to and back to God by saturating them in the Holy through:
- Spiritual Growth: Small group meetings 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 7pm via zoom ( registration required)
- Fellowship: Monthly young adult activities every 3rd Friday/Saturday
- Worship Leading & Participation: Young Adult Takeover (3rd) Sundays, Elev8 Sundays Every 1st and 3rd Sunday 1st Sunday Interactive Component 11:30 am via zoom ( registration required)
- Visibility: Connect with us via Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok
- Evangelism: Community Outreach, college connection, food pantry assistance
If you would like further ministry information, please contact our ministry leader Minister Sierra Walker at email@example.com