Virtual Praise and Paint
The C.R.E.W. seeks to provide spiritual and social outreach to young adults ages 18-35. The goal is providing moral and spiritual structure in order to empower lives as disciples of Jesus Christ
The C.R.E.W. Ministry exists to provide a positive environment where millennials can be encouraged, empowered, enlightened, and encounter God both spiritually and through Fellowship.
- To draw persons closer to Christ.
- To operate a vibrant college ministry which promotes higher educations and maintain healthy connection with students who are away at school and those who are local.
- To foster the development of relationships for MSBC members ages 18-35.
- To consistently recognize the critical role millennials must play in shaping and implementing current and future ministry.
- Host activities, which show young adults that you can have fun being a Christian.
More About the College Ministry
The College Ministry seeks to CONNECT, ENGAGE and INFORM.
Connect - Identify, establish, and maintain contact with current MSBC college students CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR STUDENT DATABASE
Engage - Offering spiritual and personal insights across communication platforms relevant to student experiences. Efforts include care packages, podcast with Bishop and college-age discipleship courses.
Inform – Sharing information and resources regarding academics, careers and student opportunities.
Young Adult Choir
Young Adults ages 18-35 are invited to join the Young Adult Choir who minister every 3rd Sunday! The rehearsals are the Wednesday and Saturday before the 3rd Sunday. Please email the Young Adult Choir at for more information.